Please contact the show manager to enquire about booth rates, availability and sponsorship opportunities
Tel. : 866-626-4262 Ext. 42
Dir. : 204.832.6842
Cel. : 204.771.3311
email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Winnipeg GOLFEXPO has been playing an integral part of helping grow the game of golf in the Prairies for the past 5 years.
With over 40 years of combined golf management experience with GOLFEXPOs in Ottawa, Montreal, Atlantic Canada, Quebec City and now Vancouver; the 2018 edition of the Winnipeg GOLFEXPO will change venues back to the Red River Exhibition Place in order to better serve both the exhibitors and visitors need by creating a uniquely golf driven event.
See immediate benefits by:
- Promoting your golf course, special events and tournaments directly to the golfing consumer,
- Generate revenue by pre-selling rounds of golf, special packages and memberships before the start of the 2018 season,
- Take full advantage of the NEW Combined Retail & Exhibiting space to combine merchandise sales from your Pro Shop along with your rounds of golf, packages and memberships all in your own exhibit space,
- Market your golf destination including stay & play options and special GOLFEXPO offers,
- Market your golf related service by taking advantage of the largest two day event targeted specifically at Manitoba golfers,
- Build customer relationships while building your database contacts.
It is important to remember that pre-paid rounds of golf tend to bring other golfers with them, creating incremental revenue on food & beverage, power carts, pro shop sales and more.
As well, by pre-selling rounds not only have you benefitted from the cash flow generated at the time of sale, you take away the risk of inclement weather or changing circumstances which can directly affect your bottom line.
Sell Sell Sell
Exhibitors at our EXPOs across Canada have boasted sales from $5,000 to over $250,000 in a single show!
Can your business afford to miss this amazing opportunity?
1. Pre-sell tee times and packages
2. Promote your golf course special events, tournaments
3. Collect database contacts
4. Attract new customers
5. Create brand recognition
Reasons People Attend?
1. Plan the upcoming golf season
2. Purchase deals from local courses
3. Inquire about new golf destinations
4. Discover new golf equipment